Templates da Lua

Créditos

Templates da Lua - templates para blogs
Essa página é hospedada no Blogger. A sua não é?

quinta-feira, 17 de agosto de 2023

Pixie Dream

I'm half your age, half your weight
I'm amused by the headlights
while your hands are all over me
Hang me on every word you say
And just let me there to dry
For your whole life if you need

Glorify me, tear me down
You have seen me in many faces
And you see me all around
As you paint me like a fantasy
Give it all, take it away
Keep me in a safe distance
I'll destroy you in the best ways
But I'll destroy you ruthlessly

Don't blink your eyes
You waited your whole life
For something that would
feel as raving as this
Let me love you
Like you always wanted to 
Or as much as I could
as a feverish reverie
Let me be the first
the last and then nothing
as a maniac pixie dream

I'm a ghost, I am yours
I'm what you're entitled to
And I'd never let you get away
Just go and toss me some words
And I promise to believe you
And forge the perfect dreamscape

You say you know me
as your brand new lease on life
Whatever you think that means
And your permission is all I need
I'm the thought you play around
To forgive and forget yourself
While you can't find a way out
of your self made misery

Tell me I opened your eyes
as I cultivate stars in mine
I wouldn't want anything more
I never wanted to die for you
But you know I probably would
If that meant true love 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário