Templates da Lua

Créditos

Templates da Lua - templates para blogs
Essa página é hospedada no Blogger. A sua não é?

terça-feira, 22 de agosto de 2023

See You On The Other Side

Lift up your head and tell me
with thousand suns looking at us
from million years ago
Does in your ears the bells say
Can you hear it as you look at me
For thousand years or so

We've been on our knees
Begging and wishing it all away
The sadness we can't negotiate
The loneliness of the worst kind
Cause the world won't stop
for our delusions and heartbreaks
Our truces and earthquakes
There are no bargains or alibis

See you on the other side
Let luck take care of itself
If fate catches up with time
See you on the other side
When we're both absolved
From passion and from vice

Don't you cry for me
And for what will never be
Cause you can't bend life
into what it used to be
You sealed your fate
now I'm sealing mine
Don't call my name
I see you on the other side

Come take my hand and tell me
with thousand oceans between us
at the mercy of the moon
Does in your heart a sudden quiver
Can you feel it as you walk away
and you can't make good

It's been a long time coming
I want to reclaim a part of my soul 
Long abandoned in a world of old
It lies waiting to be gotten back
I won't be yielded by blind hope
in a saving grace of a bad love
Or wait until we both go mad

Someday when you'll be out there
And I'll be at fanfares with flowers
in my hair
When you look at me you'll know
what you're looking at
With all signs hidden where 
they may be found
Someday when I'll be out there
And you won't be sad anymore
See you on the other side
When we're both cats 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário