Templates da Lua

Créditos

Templates da Lua - templates para blogs
Essa página é hospedada no Blogger. A sua não é?

quarta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2023

I Really Don't Dance Around Much Anymore

I was there with all I had
With poems and silent prayers
Ready to get my heart eaten whole
There was nothing I wanted more

Shaky hands, stars in my eyes
Open wide to a brand new world
You could hear my every heartbeat
Like sirens in new york city

In a numbing epiphany
A soothing suffering
Will you drop everything
and remember me like this
In the light of a burning room
Or just the bright of the moon
Though I don't dance around much
anymore I'd go out dancing with you

All eyes on us, all eyes on us

I saw illusion as resolution
As any inescapable crave
Written all over the biggest skies
It was just a dream, but it was mine

I could write many sad songs
About where I was that spring
It was raining, it was 2013 and
I wanted you to love me again

It's like it's been just a daydream
Someone had in their late teens
And fear is just a pale reverie
And overcome all the way
I'll walk with you as the past fades
So will you dance with me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário