Templates da Lua

Créditos

Templates da Lua - templates para blogs
Essa página é hospedada no Blogger. A sua não é?

sexta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2024

Forget Me

You purge and exorcize
And purify the darkest halls
You abuse your faith 
holding on to anything at all
And beg til your knees bleed
At night he calls my name
So often, so much, so loud
You too started calling for me

In every broken mirror
You see me looking back at you
Your lips, hips and chest
The illusion I believed too
The freedom that won't set you free
Time is long, truth is elastic
They all are so jealous and cruel
They overlook your misery

You want me gone 
but you never let me go

I can go wherever I want to
With a whole eternity to waste
To restart, restore or mistake
Set me free from the mercy
and the strength of the weak
When you find out what this is
Please just forget me

You scroll for stranger's faces
As if they'll save you from silence
That speaks loud for itself
Before they can hear its cadence
And the curses in your prayers
Yet he calls my name
But you simply learned to love
and forgive your betrayer

The roars of the chasm
Between what you want the most
And all that you get to be
As pale echoes come and go
Telling you what he dare not say
Truth is frail, time is elastic
And it distracts you with ghosts
While he destroy and subjugates

He keeps killing me after I'm dead 
but he never let me go 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário