Templates da Lua

Créditos

Templates da Lua - templates para blogs
Essa página é hospedada no Blogger. A sua não é?

sábado, 6 de abril de 2024

Walking In The Sun

I don't look back
In the eye of my vices or reveries
My ghosts and my fantasies
They were all left to die
I opened my sore eyes
I opened them myself
To see there was nothing
brighter than the truth
Unrepentant as it is
As I set myself free
And my spirit is set loose

I seek no absolution
I seek no defense
I'll never be justified
I want to feel the wind
I want to start again
I'm meant to see the light
I don't have to hide 
I don't have to lie
I don't have to run 
I just want to be the one
who's walking in the sun

I don't trade
with deceivers and foes  
For my blood and my bones
No matter how hard they try
I won't take love as a bribe
You could never afford it
And we'll both starve
The truth which won't bend
For it is still unrepentant
I won't go back in the dark

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário